founder - master trainer
A fitness professional with over 20 years’ experience.
He is highly respected in the Health and Fitness Industry.
Brandon helps his clients to achieve a balanced lifestyle that encompasses every aspect of health and wellness. He believes that the most important motivation comes from inside his clients, which is why he focuses on empowering them to keep challenging themselves in fun and rewarding ways.
● FF International Certified Personal Trainer Level 1
● FF International Certified Personal Trainer Silver Class
● FF International Certified Personal Trainer Gold Class
● FF International Certified Personal Trainer On The Net
● FF International Certified Personal Trainer JMP Program
● International Certified of Weight Loss Specialist
● FF Certified of Corrective Exercise Specialist
● Winner of Mr ACT body smart 2014
● Winner of Mr Isagenic body smart 2014
● Top 10 of World Bodybuilding & Physique Sports men's physqiue
● 1st runner up of Men of Steel men's physique 2015
● 2nd st runner up of Alimbudin Classic body smart 2015
● Winner of The Hottest Hunk Malaysia 2006
He helps his clients to achieve a balanced lifestyle that encompasses every aspect of health and wellness. He believes that the most important motivation comes from inside his clients, which is why he focuses on empowering them to keep challenging themselves in fun and rewarding ways.
Brandon lives life with the belief that keeping our bodies strong, through exercise and nutrition, leads to a more energetic and healthy lifestyle. A strong body sharpens the mind. That body-mind connection is vital in helping us to remain positive, reduce stress and enjoy life to the fullest. And Brandon helps his clients nurture that connection.
With more than 20 years’ experience in fitness and nutrition. Brandon’s knowledge is extensive. He has a strong athletic background, including Swimming, Martial Art, and bodybuilding.
Brandon also believes the food we eat can either support or sabotage our lives. He provides nutritional information and support in a way that allows his clients to enjoy life to the fullest and realize lasting improvement.
In his 35 years, Brandon has accrued a wide range of athletic, life and training experiences. He uses these to empathize with and guide clients toward their objectives safely and effectively. As a winner of the ACT Mr Smart Body 2014 title and a lifelong athlete, Brandon appreciates the importance of getting in shape and developing excellent core strength and muscular balance.
Brandon Law, co-owner of UNIFIT GYM, has worked in the commercial fitness clubs for the past fifteen years. He has created UNIFIT GYM in order to fill a need he has seen in fitness industry. UNIFIT GYM will create a supportive experience that will bring in new members by word of mouth.